At camp this week Chris was talking about a high school Bible Study that he started when he was in high school. A few years later the Bible study went from 2 people to 260 people.
I started thinking that our church should have a middle school Bible Study of Small Group. Then that voice in my head said, "Why can't you do it? You have the leadership skills."
Then I said, "But will I have the time or the patience or will people want to do it?"
"Just trust with all your heart and be obedient," Is the last that the voice said.
I decided to do it. It will take a lot of patience and time. But if I trust in God, he will give that patience and time.
With GRATITUDE I will live sold out for Christ.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
-Proverbs 3:5-6
No comments:
Post a Comment